Social media marketing is a very broad term and many small business owners aren’t sure if that is what they need. Maybe, they just need a virtual assistant?
If a business owner wants to use social media in order to grow their business or present their business in a great light for potential clients, then hiring a social media company to manage social media marketing is the right decision.
Our teams biggest goal for any small business is to determine their unique needs then create a customized marketing plan based on their small business. For social media, we offer 3 distinct packages:
Struggling with writer’s block? Don’t have the time to write all of your social media posts? We want to help!
We have a library of social media content ready for you to use for your business. These posts vary in topic and style; from interactive posts to fun facts, you can share. In these packages, you will receive easy-to-run social media posts that you can pop into your social media scheduler easily. We will compile the content for you based on your desires for your social media accounts then send it to you.
Once you make a purchase, the process to get your posts are:
- You will receive an email asking a little bit about your social media style and desires.
- Once we receive your response, we will compile your social media posts and have them to you within 48 hours.
- Once your posts are ready, you will receive a Google Doc with your social media posts so you can make any tweaks you like and start posting.
- If you choose the package where we run your posts for you, we will wait for you to approve everything then schedule within your scheduler.
- 3 social media posts per week chosen from our library of content
- 4 social media posts per week chosen from our library of content
- 7 social media posts per week chosen from our library of content
We run on all social media apps. All of our packages include a lot more than just social media posts:
- Writing all posts and having them approved by the board on a weekly basis
- Monitoring all content to make sure it is performing correctly and make adjustments as needed
- Monitoring questions, concerns, and reviews
- Growing each platform that we are managing
Wondering if social media marketing is a fit into your marketing plan? The first step we take with all potential clients is to sit down to meet and we will chat about what marketing you have tried. We talk about what marketing you like, what you did not like, what are the business goals and why we are trying to reach those goals. While this seems like a lot of information, it helps our team become prepared to help any business grow.
Contact our team now to see if social media is the right fit.